Tuesday, September 13

Apple Picking!




Sunday was ten years since 9-11. Crazy how much has changed since then. Ten years ago I was in Jr. High School, so unaware of just how much evil exists in this world. I was just a little kid then, and I suppose I still am just a kid. But in ten years I've graduated from high school, Word of Life Bible Institute, Rocky Mountain School of Photography and I've started my own business. I'm pretty sure ten years ago my biggest concern was if the boy in the seat behind me liked me or not. Sweet innocence. So ten years later and I find myself apple picking with my boyfriend. We had fun, picking apples and thinking of where we were ten years ago, and how crazy it is that God has brought us together. I can say I sure am looking forward to the next ten, wherever God will lead.








"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

 Romans 15:13


Lauren Evans Photography
 




No comments:

Post a Comment