Thursday, October 21

Well i made it home :)

Ah, New York is so beautiful this time of year. I forgot what its like to be surrounded by trees... beautiful red, orange and yellow trees. I'm just so happy to be here. Montana was great, but five and a half months away from home is just a little too long. I'm so excited about everything that i've learned from Rocky Mountain School of Photography  i cant wait to start putting it all into practice. I've got three photo shoots lined up for next week, and my internship with Upton Lake officially starts tomorrow!

a little taste of my home....haha.


2 comments:

  1. I love your photography, Lauren! I didn't realize you had a blog! It's eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Renee.... i'm sorry i just now found your comment, i've been so busy with everything i've hardly had time to update this. Thank you for following me.... i'll try to update more often :)

    ReplyDelete